Friday, July 24, 2009

July 25, Happy Birthday, Alison

It doesn't seem possible, that thirty five years have past since I saw the prettiest baby girl I could have ever imagined. We were so happy when you joined our family. I remember singing to you: 'Alison Maria, she is my sweet, sweet little girl........" The years have flown by and now you have a sweet, sweet little girl of your own and a handsome husband and two handsome boys as well, but to me, you are still my sweet, sweet, little girl. We love you so much and are so proud of the person you have become, always caring and looking out to help someone. I hope you learned a few things from your parents along the way, but now your parents are learning even more from you. You are a great mother and a wonderful daughter to us. Nothing could bring us greater joy than to see your love for family and your fellow men. If I could have one wish, it would be that every child could have a mother like your children do. Thanks for being our daughter and our friend. We'll always love you, and we wish you a happy 35th birthday. May you have many more and may they all be happy ones.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALISON!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!







1 comment:

Alison Daugs said...

I am a baby! You made me cry. I can't take all the credit for who I am. I am your child. I try my best and have so much to master still. I hope that I have made you pleased, because I know that I am far from perfect. Thanks for the birthday wish. I love you back.