Sunday, March 8, 2009

It Aint Over 'Till It's Over


We're both getting older but we are not done yet. River
was about done for a month ago, but now with a little TLC
and a package of wieners a day he's doing better. We went
for a long walk on Saturday and we both enjoyed it. He's
been a very good friend for almost twelve years now. I've
always said, I don't want to go to hell for the way I treat
my dog, so I guess I'd better treat him as he treats me.
Otherwise, he may be coming down to see me in one of the
lower kingdoms and he would.

1 comment:

Alison Daugs said...

Everyone - and dog would be blessed to have you as their friend. I am so glad that River is bouncing back. I was so sad when I saw him in the shape he was in before. It was hard to think about. He is so lucky to have you fattening him up with those weiners. What a spoiled pup.

Thanks for taking Avery on the outings and for making lifelong memories for him. He will always remember the fun times with you and Ada loved reading books with you. You both are favorites in their eyes. I Love you both so much. You are definetly my favorite.