Sunday, October 19, 2008

Avery's Expedition with Grandpa Bart


When we decided to move to Logan I asked myself: "What
will I do with this old beat up canoe?" As you can see it's
not going in for scrap metal just yet. It was Avery's day
with Grandpa and big brother Addison tagging along.

"There is beauty all around." I learned that long ago and
here is living proof, Cutler Marsh, October 17, 2008.

More of Cutler Marsh, a marshy areasalong the Little
Bear River, just a few minutes from home.


Alison was so thoughtful as to not let us go hungry. We
had a great lunch and enjoyed a moment on the grassy
bank of the Marsh. Thanks. Alison. We are planning
on making this a regular type activity. Everybody who
wants to is welcome to join us.

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Thanks s much for taking the boys, Avery especially. He sometines seems to be overlooked. They said that they had a great time. I know Avery is a busy guy, so I hope that he wasn't too much trouble. Avery will love all the expeditions you have planned. He need to have some good times with Grandpa. Maybe I'll tag along some time. Love you very much!

Alison Daugs said...

Grandpa Bart thanks for canoeing with me and Addison going canoeing in Benson Marina.I had a lot of fun.

-I love you grandpa love,Avery