Monday, December 29, 2008

Rosy Cheeks and Smiling Faces

Below are just a few of the photos I took on Monday
at our family outing on Old Main Hill, tubing, sledding,
snowboarding, building snowmen and laughing a lot.
It was a great day on the hill and the soup etc. and
especially the great company just made everything
nearly perfect when we got to our place. We missed
the ones who couldn't make it and appreciate those who
came and made the day such wonderful time for everyone.



















Sorry I didn't get a picture of everyone, but I'm sure
somebody did. Please share your photos. I know some of
them were much better than mine.
Again, thanks for making the day a great Christmas time
memory for all of us.

7 comments:

meegz said...

Great pictures Bart. It was a great day. Thanks for hosting us -- I enjoyed it.

BTW - I know you thought it was Saturday today but then you wrote Tuesday? Hmmm?

Bart said...

Megan, I'm losing it. but it was probably Tuesday somewhere? Since I retired I kind of live in this timeless nebula where everyday seems the same. Maybe I'd ought to look at a calendar one of these times.

Alison Daugs said...

Love the pictures- loved the outing! My fav. pic is Maddie's! What a keeper!

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Love the photos! It was a great day, however, I think the run I had with JT & Tanner broke my tailbone.... I need a donut to sit on ....seriously.

Bart said...

Rene,
I sure hope you didn't break anything. We love you and don't want to see you in pain. You are such a good sport, and your family is lucky to have such a fun mother.
You'll get better soon, you're tough, but maybe a donut would help. What's your favorite flavor?

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

My FAV doughnut is plain glazed. :) I did buy a plastic doughnut today though - along with milk a magnesia and Aleve. I hurt so bad last night I didn't sleep.

I need to start exercising more like Jason...so I don't break when I play outside. :)

Bart said...

Rene,
We sure don't want you breaking when you play outside. I hope your plastic donut does the job, and as bad as I hate pills, sometimes they do prove helpfull. Hope you get better fast. I sure enjoyed Megan today. It's hard to believe anybody would want to study with thier Grandpa four hours during thei vacation. She is awesome. Love you all and always.