Monday, December 1, 2008

It's That Time Of Year



I took River and we went to the mountains this morning
to find a Christmas tree. There was little snow to battle,
so finding one was relatively easy. I have always enjoyed
searching for that perfect tree. Unfortunately I've never
found it, but once they get all dressed up for Christmas
they are all beautiful. It's one of my favorite traditions of
the Christmas season. River was sure glad to get out in
the woods, which made me doubly happy. We put the
tree up this afternoon/evening and will add a few finishing
touches tomorrow. We hope the Christmas season is filled
with peace an joy for all of you and yours.

1 comment:

Alison Daugs said...

Looks great! Who's that hottie hanging the decorations?
Thanks for letting us barge in on you. See ya tomorrow. Love ya!