Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 42 Jason

Jason's birthday was spent in his beloved Wind River Mountains with family, friends, and his Dad. I was very happy the day he was born and now 42 years later I can say that I am even more proud of him than ever, for what he stands for, what does and, what he is. The world would be a better place if their were more people like Jason. Thanks for letting me tag along with your wonderful family. They are so much fun to be around.

Love you all and always,

Grandpa Bart

3 comments:

meegz said...

that is on of the best pictures you have ever taken. I want a copy of it. Can you email it to me.

I hope you had a great time.

Philip

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Bart, Jason had the best birthday ever fishing with you and his family! Thanks for going with us, we love you tons and glad you take time to teach us good things.

I especially appreciate your support and love.

Love,
Rene

Alison Daugs said...

I'm glad you made it home. I hope Jason had a great birthday.