Friday, February 27, 2009

This one's for Alison


We know you've been laboring all these years with a
serious disadvantage. It's not easy being cute. All we had
to give was in our genes. But now you have finally broken
free and are headed off to the sunny Mexican Riviera, with
your sweetheart.

Have a great Cruise. Relax, soak up as much sun as you
can and make sure Ammon's worst nightmare doesn't
come true. There will be plenty of wonderful buffets.

Enjoy your trip and don't worry about your angels. They
will be in good hands. I promise.

Love you,

Your Daddy

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

I am not so worried about my angels as I am you. THANKS!!! I am in need a a serious vacation and I am getting one. It's about ____time! (hee hee!)

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Feed them kids lots of candy and junk while they are gone (wink). Get them all sugared up for their return.