Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I wonder as I wander


We just got our internet hooked up again today.
We've missed the family blogs.
You all know I love nature and hiking. Fall gives a
perfect opportunity. These are a couple of autumn
pics taken on the Stokes Nature Trail up Logan Canyon.


Autumn reflections in Logan River.

Pausing near a mossy rock amid the fallen leaves of
autumn. I think this trail may see a lot of me, even
when winter comes. We feel blessed to be so close to
nature, the family, and of course the temple.

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Glad to see you have your internet back. It is always nic to hear a comment from you now and again.
I would love to walk that trail with you sometimes. It is beautiful.

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Thanks for sharing the Autumn leaves in Logan Canyon... there is something pretty awesome about that canyon. I love it!