Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged so here goes. SEVEN THINGS

7 things I can do.

1. See the beauty in almost everything around me.
2. Feel the Spirit at work.
3. Love others.
4. Appreciate people of exceptional talent and ability.
5. Appreciate people who may not have exceptional
talent or ability, but who do their best.
6. Forgive others. I benefit more than they do anyway.
7. See the hand of God in everything, from the
sunrise to a decaying leaf etc.

7 things I cannot do.

1. Be happy when I've made someone sad.
2. Learn as quickly as I should or would like to.
3. Make music, though I love so much of the good
music made by others.
4. Keep from getting tired, and the older I get
the worse it gets.
5. Insist on perfection in others, because I am so
imperfect myself.
6. Show enough gratitude to those who have
influenced my life for the better.
7. Feel comfortable in the presence of evil.

Seven things I always say.

1. I love you.
2. What does it really matter in the eternal scheme
of things?
3. Why?
4. Why not?
5. Whatever you'd like.
6. I will.
7. I can, with God's help.


Seven things that attract me to my wife.

1. Her testimony.
2. Her love for her kids and grandkids
3. Her ability to speak to anybody.
4. Her habits of cleanliness.
5. Her generosity.
6. Her dependability.
7. Her tolerance, especially of me, which is not always easy.

Seven things I like to eat.

1. Dutch Oven chicken, potatoes and onions.
2. Huckleberries.
3. Bread and milk with sharp Cheddar cheese and
raw onions.
4. Radish sandwiches.
5. Watercress sandwiches.
6. Nearly any kind of soup.
7. Black licorice.

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

You're such a good person. I love you!

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

mmmmm....Huckleberries... haven't had them for years.