Saturday, June 27, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?

When we moved to Logan, I was afraid I'd have to fore go my yearly
attempts at growing a garden. Our yard is very small here. Thanks
to Ammon and Alison's generosity, I am able to have a small garden
here in Cache Valley. It is also small, but it's looking good and
we have already begun our harvest ( a few icicle radishes (they make
great sandwiches) , beet greens, and some Swiss Chard). Yummy.
I guess the saying is really true; "You can take a boy our of the
country,but you can't take the country out of the boy." I'm already
trying to figure out where to get rid of theexcess zucchini squash.
Everybody had better keep their car windows rolled up when they
start to produce.

Just a small part of our small (but big enough for us) garden.

1 comment:

Alison Daugs said...

I don't think that it is very small. It will produce MUCH! We are glad that we have the space to share. It's a great experience to be able to grow a garden and work with our hands. Plus, it brings you out to our place from time to time.