Saturday, March 14, 2009

Springtime in the Rockies

The calendar says Spring is just around the corner.

Last Saturday's snow storm gave some reason to doubt.

These first two pictures were taken on my walk along the
Logan River last Saturday morning.

This morning the same walk yielded this hopeful sign
of better, though not necesssarily more beautiful things
to come. "Take what comes and love it." The way I've
got it figured out, the one who controls the elements
knows a lot more about it than I do. So who am I to
whine over a few snowflakes.

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

pretty pictures. Lucky grandkids.
The sun is coming soon! YAAA!

Shea Bug said...

Man grandpa that is so pretty. Will you take me there someday?
I love you and grandma soooo much.
Wow. you guys still have a lot of snow. The sun already came to Layton all of our snow is melted.
Gramps...visit my blog @ sheabug96.blogspot.com

Love,
Megan