Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Mother of My Magnificent Seven

We celebrate Mother's Day, but we can never do justice to it in a single day of celebration any more than our mothers do justice to us by a single day of service.  For mothers it is a lifelong commitment to sharing, teaching and serving.  For the rest of us it should be a lifelong commitment to honoring and respecting our mothers.  I am so greatful that Iris consented to be my wife and the mother of my children.  My life would not have been nearly as good without her, and the world would not be nearly as good without the seven wonderful children she brought into the world.  My greatest wish is that she will be happy and that we can be together forever.  Love you Iris.  Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Happy Mothers Day! I love you very much and am thankful for your example of love and righteousness. You truely have your heart in the right place at all times. Thanks for all you are and do.

Philip said...

You are by far the best Mom I could have ever asked for. Thanks for always being there for me. I love you with all my heart.

Philip

meegz said...

Thanks for raising some great kiddos! I have really enjoyed getting to know you and what you stand for. I love you.
Happy Mothers Day