Friday, October 2, 2009

Psalms that have help to shape my life


"I will lead you in all the best pathways of life." Psalms 52:8
 


"He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He resoreth my soul.  He leadeth me in the paths of righeousness."
 Psalms 23:2-3

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you"
Psalms 55:22

In my life I have tried to live by these precepts and teach my own children to see the beauties of nature and in them to learn the
 important truths that are revealed through the wonders of creation.
Now, in the autumn of my life, it brings me untold joy to retrace these footsteps at the invitation of my own children.  You will never know how much it means to me to be with you in the presence of Him, who has created it all for the benfit of His children.  Thanks for allowing me to tag along today.  I love to be with you, I am better for it.  and I will try to become even better.Thank you so much!

2 comments:

meegz said...

Thanks for going to Aspen Ridge with me. I hope you can go to Bartlett next Thursday. Thanks for your example over the years. I love you

Philip

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Looks like you had a great day fishing. I heard you saw my friend. ;)

I love you too!