Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Our Little Brave Dude

We watched Ryan and Sam's kids  the other night while they were at a
school/baseball team function.  They are never any trouble.  I did happen
to snap a shot of the littlest Brave in the family, Tristan. What's not to like
about that kid, or any of the rest of our twenty-four grandchildren?  We
adore them all.  Shortly before we were to leave Tristan came over to me
and kept saying something I didn't quite understand.  He's just year and
half old so I was trying to figure out what he meant.  Then Micah
came over and said: "He wants the iPad, Grandpa."  It is indeed a different
world from when I was a kid and wanted a stick horse.  Gotta Love 'Em.

1 comment:

Sam and Ryan said...

Thank you for your willingness to spend time with our children. They certainly love their Grandmas and Grandpas. Lately Tristan has been telling me he wants to go to the Temple to see Grandpa. It makes me smile and think to myself, you just keep that goal in mind.
We love you!
Ryan and Sam