Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring, it is a coming

Today has been a beautiful pre-spring day.  The air was clear and crisp this morning and we still have some snow on the ground, so I decided to take advantage of both the snow and the fresh air and go cross-country skiing one last time.  I went up Green Canyon by North Logan for about three hours.  I'm not as fast as I once was and that doesn't say much at at all, but I enjoyed my time out in God's beautiful world and count my blessings that I am able to still be up and about.  I got a little bit vain and decided to take a picture of myself.  Pictures of me are getting scarier by the day, but hopefully you can see the beauty of the day and feel something of the feelings I get when I am out in the beauties of nature.


On the way home I drove by the USU parking lot at the corner of the campus.  I couldn't help stopping and marveling at the beauties of the mountains and also "The Mountain of the Lord",  the Logan Temple, where my sweetheart and I are privileged to work.  I do, in deed, have much for which to be greatful, and these are just a few of the thousands upon thousands of things I count as my blessings.


1 comment:

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Love the photo! I am glad you are healthy and able to do the things you love and enjoy.

Looks like you had a great day!

Love,
Rene